Robert Klein (Wyndmoor & Center City Offices) is one of the co-founders and a partner in GKSW/CGA. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Temple University, a Master of Education degree in Group and Social Processes from Temple University, a Master of Social Science Research/Social Psychiatry degree from the Medical College of Pennsylvania and a Doctor of Philosophy candidacy certification in Social Science Research/Social Psychiatry from the Medical College of Pennsylvania. Mr. Klein is a Licensed Psychologist and a certified Psychodramatist.
Mr. Klein has been published in the Proceedings of the Eagleville National Drug/Alcohol Abuse Conferences, the Journal of the American Society of Training and Development and the Proceedings of the National Drug Abuse Conference. He has also taught at the Community College of Philadelphia and is certified to teach various courses for the National Institute for Drug Abuse and is a certified as a trainer for the Office of Drug and Alcohol Programs of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Klein’s work experience includes:
- private practice of individual, couple, group, and family counseling and therapy
- training and consultation services to international groups such as the U. S. Peace Corps.
- training and organizational development work in the private sector industry and public health care organizations
- training and consultation in clinical, administrative, and management skills to a large number of drug and alcohol rehabilitation facilities
- serving on advisory boards to hospitals, schools, and health care agencies